Scroll below, or click on the calendar, for information on
Teleconferences for Teachers,
Teleconferences for Parents and Individuals, Events and Workshops

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Teleconference -Four Part Series

The I Create What I Believe! Four-Part Series is specifically designed for parents and individual who want to explore using the I Create What I Believe! program to facilitate change in their life. Each session will consist of a short lecture, and hands-on experimentation of the activities. We will also utilize a private discussion board for answering questions, and sharing experiences.

Dates: February 9, 16, 23, and March 2, 2010

Time: All conferences are from 6:00 pm-7:00 pm PST

Location: phone

Cost: $150.00 (fee includes an I Create What I Believe! kit a $50.00 value)

For more information or to register contact Inner Eye Publishing.